These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Article successfully added.
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 241737710
- Manufacturer item no.: C37710
Centrifugal stirrer shaft PTFE-jacketed stainless steel shaft, stirring unit (movable... more
Centrifugal stirrer shaft
- PTFE-jacketed stainless steel shaft, stirring unit (movable paddles, bolt and receiver for paddles) completely made of PTFE.
- The paddles open up at increasing speed.
- Universal chemical resistance since the product is only exposed to PTFE.
- The stirrer shaft can be used for stirring in narrow mouth vessels or in vessels with ground joint opening (starting at size NS 24).
- Material: PTFE
- Temperature resistance: -200 to +250°C
- Chemical resistance: +++ universal
- Length: 450 mm
- Shaft Ø: 8 mm
- Chucking Ø: 6,5 mm
- Dimensions acc. to drawing (A-B-C): 90 - 17 - 2,5 mm
Related links to "Centrifugal stirrer shaft, PTFE"